Post Production 1 Layout
I made many changes to my magazine from what I originally had. Most of these changes were in the layout of the magazine, specifically my feature article. I felt like my feature article was very plain and basic and I wanted to make sure that it would look appealing and not boring, especially to my target audience. My layout before was just a paragraph of text with one picture in the corner which reminded me more of a book then a magazine. Instead of having my paragraph of text ( the directions to the beignet recipe) I split each step up with a picture and put it in a box shape on the pages. I thought this looked a lot more interesting and was eye catching. I also numbered each picture with its corresponding text, so it would be easy to follow.
I moved my mast heads around and changed the color of them and I took some colors from my cover page and added them to my other pages to make things flow better and not look so different. In Premier Pro I used the Ellipse tool in order to make a circle shape, which I later added text in. I thought this added a cool touch instead of everything being square. I also made sure that my terminology (font) was fluent throughout my magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment