Creative Critical Reflection

 


I thought doing a screen share video would be great for question one because I believed it was a more personal view on my magazine and how my product challenges conventions and represents social groups and issues. I also liked using this form of presenting because you could see me talking to the viewers and I could also show pictures at the same time in a smooth way. 

How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups and issues?

Question 1



For question two I used a Prezi chart presentation. I thought this was a great option because this question had many different parts, which this chart let me separate into different categories making it easier to understand and follow my response to the question. For this question I also wanted to add images in and this chart allowed me to do that.

How does your project engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as real media text?

                                                                           Question 2


For question three I choose to do an interview video. I did this because I thought it was a great way to make my interview interesting by making it into creative video that went with the theme of my magazine, travel ! 

How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

                                                                           Question 3



For question four I did a voice over. I thought this fit because question four was a more simpler question that I thought would be easy to follow over a voice over and text to read along. 


How did you integrate technologies-software, hardware, and online-in this project?

                                                                          Question 4

 

Comments