Peer Review
I got a lot of amazing feedback from my peer reviews this week. Some of the things my peers said were to add more colors on my pages, more pictures, and just move things around to look more appealing. The pictures I think I will want to take and add in, are pictures of the restaurant Café Du Mon and a picture of beignet sauces along with beignets (Beignets are fun, so make it look more fun!) . Another idea a peer gave me was to layer pictures which I really liked and I will definitely do. I also want to add boarders around my pictures to make them stand out more and add more "texture" to my page.
A color I want to add to the background of my pages is either a coffee color or a sand paper color. I think this will make the pages less bland but also still follow along with the theme. Other little things I need to do are to maybe add another interview into my feature article, add month and year on the issue, and line up pictures on my table of contents (to look more organized).
At this point I think my project looks pretty good, but I think it could look better, so I will be using all of my peers ideas to improve my magazine. I believe there is a good amount of things that I want to change/fix in magazine in order to improve it before going to Cambridge, but most of these things I think will be simple fixes and little side projects I will need to accomplish.
Pictures(Ideas) to add in:
Beignet sauces with messy beignets around them (powdered sugar everywhere)
The restaurant Café Du Mon
Cup of coffee (that I can use for overlapping on top of other pictures)
Comments
Post a Comment