Production 3 " Overall Plan/Update"
Week 8
Over break I sent out emails to different restaurant's and told them my idea for the interview ( how much time I would need from them and what my project is) and asked what time I could call their restaurant's to do an interview, but none of the restaurant's got back to me so this week I will just skip emailing and call them directly. Over break I was able to go to the park and take pictures of kids playing, but I still need to make and get pictures of my food pieces (beignets and Po boys). I will be taking these images this week as well. Plus I am going to start writing my feature article because I have already done a lot of research on beignets, but I will finalize it when I get my interviews. I haven't decide how I want to incorporate the interviews into my feature article yet, but I will be deciding that this week as well.
Image of kids playing (Still needs to be edited)
Comments
Post a Comment