Production 1 "Interviews"

Week7

 I am going to be adding an interview into my feature article. I think this will add a more professional element and also make it more interesting (seeing things from a different point of view). I am going to be interviewing restaurants on what it is like to make beignets, why they added them to there menu, etc. If those interviews don't work I had another idea to do interviews on different bakeries and ask them why they don't serve this popular dish because it can be very hard to find a place that makes them, besides New Orleans. I will also be doing these interviews over call for Covid purposes and I will be doing them over winter break. Because of this change and add of new words to my feature article I might need to either make my feature article font size smaller in order to fit it all or take a picture out, but I will have to see when I type everything out. 

Comments