Production 2 "Images In Magazine"

Week 7

 For my images on my contents page I am going to change two images from what I originally wrote in my storyboarding post. To be specific I am changing the tree picture and the picture of the street with beads. I  want to have a shoot to get pictures of kids on a playground swinging and doing activities in a wide angle shot with a mix of a reaction shot. I think this picture will be more of a picture that is clear on what I'm going to talk about, "family friendly activities", instead of a tree. To take this picture I am going to be asking permission from my moms friends kids to take pictures of them and I will be taking these pictures over break. For my street with beads picture I want to hopefully find a better one that is more clear of what it is (what the reader is seeing) if this doesn't work I am thinking of moving the tree picture over to that spot instead. I think this will work because I believe it will still show what I am trying to convey, "Things to see in New Orleans". I also need to make and take pictures of beignets and po boys for my content page that I will be making at home. I will be using In Design and other apps to cut and edit my images.

Comments